- Afaf Mousa. A Framework for Model-Driven Service Composition.
- Manouchehr Zadahmad. Domain-Specific Version Control Systems.
- Daniel Devine. Concern-Oriented Software Language Engineering. Trent University.
- Nikolas Grodon: Automated Grading of UML Class Diagrams using Machine Learning.
- Jitendar Pal Singh: Studying soci0-economic factors in power consumption . Trent University.
Alumni, the following students have graduated and moved onto exciting opportunities :
- Anshuman Kush. Modelling Traffic Delays for Transit Buses Using LSTM Neural Networks. MSc thesis. Current position: Data Scientist @TD Bank
- Weiyi Bian: Automated Grading UML Class Diagrams. Trent University.
- Nirmal Kanagasabai. Towards Online, Collaborative, Multi-View Modelling Using CollabCORE. MSc Thesis. Current position: Software Developer @PointClickCare
- Saalar Faisal (NSERC USRA). Analyzing GPS Location Data to Model the Delays for TTC Buses. Current position: Software Developer @Tata Consultancy Services